If you have received a traffic ticket, been injured in an accident, or charged with a crime, Salem, VA traffic lawyer Harry F. Bosen, Jr. can likely help you. For more than forty years, he has effectively fought for his clients’ rights and protected their interests.
Dedicated. Tenacious. Honest.
Free Initial Consultation. Email or call (540) 389-6940.
Salem, VA Traffic Lawyer
Salem, VA traffic lawyer Harry F. Bosen, Jr. has practiced law from his offices across the street from the courthouse in Salem since 1975. He is well known in the local legal community for his directness, determination, and skill in achieving excellent outcomes for clients. Mr. Bosen is a 2017 Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Lawyer, Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement.
Attorney Harry F. Bosen, Jr. is committed to defending the rights of anyone charged with serious traffic crimes and minor traffic infractions, including:
- DWI/DUI (Driving While Intoxicated or Driving Under the Influence),
- Reckless driving,
- Speeding, and
- Other traffic infractions and tickets.
Salem, VA Criminal Defense Lawyer
Salem, VA criminal defense lawyer Harry F. Bosen, Jr. thoroughly investigates the crucial details surrounding the alleged crime(s). He examines the evidence gathered by law enforcement, and looks for errors they may have made. If warranted, he pushes for charges to be dismissed. He negotiates with prosecutors and law enforcement for reduced charges. If a trial is best, he is an effective courtroom advocate who fights hard. Mr. Bosen and his legal team of paralegals, secretaries, technical experts, and expert witnesses bring substantial prowess to bear in building cases. He is committed to defending anyone charged with serious and minor crimes, including:
- Finance crimes (“white collar crimes”), such as fraud and uttering;
- Illegal drug offenses, such as possession of marijuana, possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance, possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance, possession with intent to distribute, and conspiracy to distribute;
- Prescription drug offenses;
- Property offenses, such as grand larceny, petit larceny, and interfering with the property rights of another;
- Public decency crimes, such as drunk in public, indecent exposure, and urinating in public;
- Sex offenses; and
- Violent crimes, such as assault, assault and battery, manslaughter, and homicide.
Attorney Bosen also offers pre-charge representation for clients who are under investigation by law enforcement.
Salem, VA Traffic Accident Lawyer
Salem, VA traffic accident attorney Harry F. Bosen, Jr. has more than forty years of experience protecting the rights of injured traffic accident victims. He performs a comprehensive investigation of each personal injury claim and fights for full compensation for victims injured in accidents, including:
Salem, VA traffic lawyer Bosen also compassionately represents families who have lost loved ones to wrongful death.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With Salem, VA Traffic Lawyer Harry F. Bosen, Jr.
Whether you were injured in an accident, are under investigation, are charged with a crime, or have received a traffic ticket, Salem traffic lawyer Harry F. Bosen, Jr. stands ready to stand by you. Email or call (540) 389-6940 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Read about Salem and the surrounding cities in Virginia.